Aster Capital Weekly SnapshotMarch 14th 2016
- United Wind (Provider of Distributed Wind Energy Solutions) Has Raised $8m with Statoil Energy Ventures and Forum Equity Partners.
- Senvion (German Wind Turbine Maker) Backed by Centerbridge Partners and Arpwood Capital, Has Set Its IPO Terms to 29.9m Shares (46% of Capital) with a Unit Price of in Between €20 and 23.5 (€1.3 - 1.5bn Valuation).
- Maia Eolis (Development, Construction and Maintenance of Onshore-Wind Farms) Was Acquired by Engie, Strenghtening Its Position as Top Wind Operator in France with 1,533 MW of Installed Capacity.
- Cruise (Self-Driving Tech) Has Been Acquired by GM for More Than $1bn.
- Street Light Data (Geospatial Business Intelligence Supporting Critical Decisions) Has Raised €6.8m With Engie New Ventures, Osage University Partners, Vision Ridge Partners And Deutsche Telekom Strategic Investments.
- Lexsi (Threat Intelligence Consulting Firm) Was Acquired by Orange to Strenghten Its IT Security Services.
- OneSpace (Virtual Workforce Platform) Has Raised $9m To Launch SaaS Offering.
- Wunder Capital (Online Lending Platform Focused On Large-Scale Solar Projects) Has Raised $3.6m With Techstars Ventures, Fenway Summer and Fintech Collective.