Aster Capital Weekly SnapshotMay 02nd 2016
- Vivint (US, Smart Home Systems) Has Raised $100m from Individual Investor Peter Thiel and Solamere Capital.
- Tado (Germany, Smart Home Systems) Has Raised $23m in a Series C Round from Inven Capital and Čez Group.
- Helium (US, Smart Industrial Sensors) Has Raised $20m in a Series B Round from Google Ventures and Previous Investors Khosla Ventures and FirstMark Capital.
- Drivy (France, Peer-to-Peer Car Sharing Service) Has Raised €31m in a Series C Round from Cathay Innovation, Nokia Growth Partners and Existing Investors Bpifrance, Via-ID and Index Ventures.
- Auro Robotics (US, Autonomous Campus Shuttle Service) Has Raised $2m in a Series B Round from Motus Ventures and Rothenberg Ventures.
- Google, Uber and Lyft Have Joined Forces with Automakers Volvo and Ford to Create a Self-Driving Car Lobby.