Aster Capital Weekly SnapshotMay 16th 2016
- Sol Voltaics (Sweden, Solar Energy Nanomaterials) Has Raised $12.5m in a Series C Round from Riyadh Valley Company and existing investors Umoe, FAM, Industrifonden and Nano Future Invest.
- Total Has Agreed to Buy Saft (France, Battery Manufacturer) for Approximately €950m.
- Engie Has Acquired an 80% Stake in Green Charge Networks (US, Battery Systems).
- Agrilyst (US, Analytics for Agriculture) Has Raised $1m in a Seed Round from Brooklyn Bridge Ventures and Metamorphic Ventures.
- Bolt Threads (US, Spider Silk Threads) Has Raised $50m in a Series C Round from Formation 8, Innovation Endeavors, Nan Fung and existing investors Founders Fund, Foundation Capital, Alafi Capital, and East West Capital.