Aster Capital Weekly SnapshotMay 30th 2016
- NuTonomy (US, Software and Algorithms for Self-Driving Cars) Has Raised $16m in a Seies A Round from Highland Capital Partners, EDBI, Fontinalis Partners, Signal Ventures and Samsung Ventures.
- Volkswagen Has Invested $300m in Gett (Israel, Car-Hailing App).
- Toyota Has Invested in Uber as Part of a Strategic Partnership.
- Zubie (US, Connected Car Systems) Has Raised $6m from Melody Capital Partners and Existing Investors OpenAir Equity Partners, Castrol innoVentures, Comporium, Nokia Growth Partners and Magna.
- Intel Has Acquired Itseez (US, Computer Vision and Machine Learning) to Develop Better Navigation for Self-Driving Cars.