Aster Capital Weekly SnapshotJuly 11th 2016
- Mylight Systems (France, Residential Energy Management Solutions) Has Raised €2m in a Series A Round from Inter Invest Capital.
- Theva (Germany, High-Temperature Superconductors) Has Raised €6.4m from eCapital, the Bavarian Growth Fund and Existing Investors Target Partners and Bayerische Beteiligungsgesellschaft.
- RB3D (France, Exoskeletons for Industrial Applications) Has Raised €4m from Colas and Existing Investors ACE Management, ATI, IDEB, INOCAP and Alto Invest.
- Azur Drones (France, Drone Operator) Has Raised More than €1m from Inter Invest Capital.
- Nissan Expands Its 'No Charge to Charge' Promotion (Offering New Leaf Buyers Two Years of Complimentary Public Charging) to 11 New Cities in the US.
- Alibaba and the Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC) Have Jointly Launched an ‘Internet Car’ in China.