Aster Capital Weekly SnapshotJuly 25th 2016
- Civil Maps (US, 3D Mapping Technology for Autonomous Vehicles) Has Raised $6.6m in a seed Round from Motus Ventures, Ford Motor Co., Wicklow Capital, StartX Stanford and AME Cloud Ventures.
- CargoX (Brazil, On-Demand Trucking Service) Has Raised $10m in a Series B Round from Goldman Sachs, Valor Capital Group and Existing Investors Agility Logistics and Lumia Capital.
- ABB Will Deploy 13 Flash-Charging Stations in Geneva to Charge Electric Buses in 15 Seconds.
- ChargeMap (France, Community Driven Map of Charging Points for Electric Vehicles) Has Raised €0.5m in a Seed Round from Alsace Capital.
- Mercedes-Benz's Semi-Autonomous Bus Has Been Successfully Tested on a 20 Kilometers Drive in the Netherlands.
- BestMile (Switzerland, Cloud Intelligence for Driverless Vehicles) Has Raised $2.5m in a Seed Round from Forticap.