Aster Capital Weekly SnapshotSeptember 19th 2016
- Verizon Has Acquired Sensity Systems, a Californian-Based Startup that Helps Businesses Convert Older Lighting Systems to Connected LED Systems, to Add LED Light Control to its IoT Platform. No Financial Terms were Disclosed.
- GPB Capital Has Acquired Erus Energy, a US Company Providing Residential and Blurb Solar Systems and Services. No Financial Terms were Disclosed.
- Ripple (US, Blockchain Startup Providing Instant and Secure Low-Cost International Payments Services) Has Raised $55m in a Series B Round from Standard Chartered, Accenture, SCB Digital Ventures, and SBI Holdings.
- Ford Smart Mobility Has Acquired Chariot, a San Francisco-Based Commuter Ride-Sharing Startup, to Boost its Smart City Transit Plans. No Financial Terms were Disclosed.
- Google Has Acquired Urban Engines, a Californian-Based Startup that Combines Big Data and Spatial Analytics to Improve Urban Mobility. No Financial Terms were Disclosed.