Aster Capital Weekly SnapshotSeptember 26th 2016
- D.light (USA, Off-Grid Solar) Has Raised $22.5m in a Series D Round from Energy Access Ventures, KawiSafi Ventures and in Debt Financing.
- Facebook (USA, Online Social Media) Has Acquired Nascent Objects (USA, Modular Consumer Hardware Maker) Enabling Consumers to Build Their Gadgets Using Reconfigurable Components including Batteries, Camera and Sensors. No Financial Terms were Disclosed.
- Uncharted Play (USA, Renewable Energy) Has Raised $7m in a Series A Round from NIC Fund, Kapor Capital, Magic Johnson Enterprises, BBG Ventures and Lingo Venture.
- StarOfService (France, On-Demand Professionals Platform) Has Raised $10m in a Series A Round from Andrea Piccioni, Silvio Pagliani, ENERN Investments and Point Nine Capital.
- Saint-Gobain Will Launch in Late October "Homly You" (Beta Version Available), a Platform that Will Let End-Customers Find On-Demand Craftsmen.