Aster Capital Weekly SnapshotOctober 03rd 2016
- Skymind (USA, Open-Source Deep-Learning Library) Has Raised $3m in a Series A Round from Tencent, SV Angel, GreatPoint Ventures, Mandra Capital and Y Combinator.
- Wistiki (France, Bluetooth Tracker for Objects) Has Raised $2m in a Series B Round from Private Investors, Stéphane Richard, Xavier Niel and Bouygues Family.
- Prowler (UK, Machine Learning) Has Raised $2m in a Seed Round from Infocomm Investments, Amadeus Capital Partners and Passion Capital to Help AI Systems Make Smarter Choices.
- Finalcad (France, Mobile Construction and Predictive Analytics Apps for the Field) Has Raised $20m in a Series B Round from Serena Capital, Caphorn Invest and Aster Capital.
- Facebook, Amazon, Google, IBM and Microsoft Come Together to Create the "Partnership on Artificial Intelligence", Tasked with Conducting Research and Promoting Best Practices.
- Zenly (France, Location-Sharing App) Has Raised $22.5m in a Series B Round from Benchmark and a Few Other Investors.
- Karamba Security (Israël, Cybersecurity for Cars) Has Raised $2.5m in a Series A Round from Fontinalis Partners, YL Ventures and GlenRock.
- Flexport (USA, Freight Data Software) Has Raised $65m in a Series B Round from Founders Fund.
- Lydia (France, Peer-To-Peer Payment Service) Has Raised $7.8m in a Series B Round from New Alpha AM and Oddo & Cie.