Aster Capital Weekly SnapshotOctober 17th 2016
- Hyperloop One (USA, Transportation Technology) Has Raised $50m in a series B Round from DP World Group of Dubai, SNCF, Partech Ventures, GE Ventures among Other Investors.
- Optimus Ride (USA, Self-Driving Technology) Has Raised $5.25m in a Seed Round from NextView Ventures and FirstMark Capital.
- GM Has Invested and Partnered with China’s Feezu, a Timeshare Rental Car Service Platform.
- Navya (France, Driverless Shuttles) Has Raised $34m in a Series A Round from Keolis, Valeo and Group8 among Other Investors.
- FourKites (USA, Trucks Tracking Technology) Has Raised $13m in a Series A Round from Bain Capital Ventures and Hyde Park Venture Partners among Other Investors.