Aster Capital’s Weekly SnapshotNovember 02nd 2015
- KeepTruckin (Maker of Electronic Logbook Apps for Truckers) Raised $8m in Series A funding from Index Ventures and Google Ventures.
- Filld (On-demand Fuel Delivery Startup) Has Raised $3.3m in a Seed Round from Lightspeed Venture Partners and Javelin Ventures Partners.
- Fieldwire (Mobile and Web platform for Collaborating on Construction Projects) Has Raised $6.6m in a Series A Round from Formation 8, Bloomberg Beta, Trinity Ventures and AngelPad.
- Convoy (On-demand Platform for Small Trucking Companies) Has Raised $2.5m in a Seed Round from Bezos Expeditions, Marc Benioff and Drew Houston.
- Aeryon Labs (Drone Developer) Received $60m in a Series B Round from Summit Partners.
- Desktop Metal (Metal 3D printing) Has Raised $14m from New Enterprise Associates, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Lux Capital and Bolt.
- Flex Logix Technologies Inc. (Provider of FPGA cores for Integration into Chips) Has Raised $7.4m in a Series A Round from Eclipse Ventures (ex-Formation 8 hardware fund), Lux Capital and the Tate Family Trust.